2015年10月11日日曜日

Making Plans to Visit the Philippines

I started to study English in an online school in January. I’ve enjoyed studying English with Filipino teachers since then.

 I didn’t know the Philippines at all when I began to study there but I come to know about it gradually. I’m getting familiar to the Philippines more and more.

 Now, I hope to visit the Philippines someday to meet my Filipino teachers and spend a good time with them. I could imagine going for sightseeing with my teachers and have delicious Filipino foods. It would be awesome to use practical English while spending enjoyable moment with them.

 I loved traveling abroad before I had a bipolar disorder and visited foreign countries many times. Since then, I love to make plans to go abroad and think that it is one pleasure of traveling.

I researched for the Philippines online and found out that it is one of the popular countries where a lot of students study English. I got many information including beautiful beaches, historical places, delicious foods, friendly people and so on.

But most of the information tell me that the Philippines is not safe especially it’s capital, Manila. I want to meet the three teachers who teach me mainly but they live in the different places. I heard that traffic in the Philippines isn’t as convenient as Japan.

I haven't decided yet of travelling to the Philippines but making plans of visiting the country is very interesting and exciting. I come to like the Philippines more and it motivates me to study English a lot.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿