2015年10月11日日曜日

“Full Moon Power”

The moon looks beautiful in autumn. I saw a beautiful autumn full moon on September 28 which we call "Super moon".

 The full moon will start to wane the next day. I heard that it would be a suitable time for people to throw the things they don't need any more or start a good diet.

We can say that it's not only the things we can throw but also our negative thoughts. Full moon has the power to make people’s minds clear and to purify them.

I was bathing under the moonlight while praying to the moon to remove my attachment to material things, and to purify my mind.

Long time ago, my grandmother used to tell me that rabbits live on the moon and I believed it until I became an adult. I was still innocent whenever we pray to the moon together.

I want to make my complicated mind be innocent as well as I was a girl. Now I don’t believe that rabbits live on the moon, but I believe the full moon has a special power that can make my mind pure.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿