2015年12月20日日曜日

“ Full Heart “

As my grandmother was respectable, talented, powerful and very stubborn, she controlled my family.
All family members had to obey her opinion even though we didn't want to.

Even though she loved me, she never allowed me to express my will. She gave me a stable and well paved road that she believed it was the best. I had endured her domination for a long time, as a result, I lost my will and hope. I missed my free mind. I grew accustomed to obey my grandmother, thus I couldn't decide anything by myself.

It was very hard for me to grasp my free mind again, I had suffered from my empty heart. Even if I was well provided for, I thirsted for my hope.

I lived over half of my life, one day, I encountered Iyengar yoga. I felt very comfortable when I practiced it. That comfortable feeling was very impressive for me. My muscles were stretched deeply and my chest was opened in every lesson.

As time passed by, my body became flexible and my mind got calmer. Gradually, I came to try to experience what I felt interesting and got self confidence from it. I became more cheerful and enjoyed doing a lot of things.

To tell the truth, I concealed my real hope because of fearing to fail even then. I have hoped to become a novelist since I was a little girl. The reason is because I want to express my feeling and opinion. Moreover, I like people to read my work, and get the peace of mind by writing novels, along with the hope of giving it to my readers.

One day, I posted my written works to the website for writers bravely. I believed I don't have to be afraid of the possible failure that I could get.

I noticed that Iyengar yoga gave me the peace of mind. I believe peace of mind liberated my mind from mental domination. I want to enjoy writing novels from the bottom of my heart. Now my heart is filled with hope.

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿