2015年11月15日日曜日

“Sirsasana For the First Time in My Life.”

This is the picture which was taken when I did Sirsasana head stand last Thursday.



Yes, it is for the first time in my life that I did Sirsasana by myself.

It was very hard for me to continue practicing it because I failed to do that pose so many times and I spent one year and two months to triumph it.

As I was glad when I started to practice the Sirsasana, I tried my best to be able to accomplish it. However, I continued to fail to do it even though I practiced hard not only in the lesson but also in my house.

I lost my passion to do it gradually and then I hesitated to practice. Therefore, I felt the stress that I had to achieve it and be nerves whenever I worked on the pose.

To be honest, I lost my enthusiasm, so I slacked off and lost confidence. I changed my way of thinking while preparing props for Sirsasana, it made me relaxed by thinking that if I could not do it, my teacher would help me.

And then I tried, and I did it !!

I couldn’t understand the situation at first and when I had recognized what had happen, I felt very happy.

Now, I think I was too serious to do Sirsasana. Since strong stress made my muscles hard or strain, I think I would not be able to achieve it. Maybe negative thinking influenced my body. I realized body and mind connected deeply through this experience.

I am very happy that I could do the head stand, moreover I noticed when my mind was relaxed, I could achieve the pose I couldn’t do with feeling pressure. I’d like to practice yoga so that I won’t forget my experience.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿