2015年11月18日水曜日

“Crocheting Sometimes Symbolizes a Human Life.”

I've just finished crocheting the doily with pineapple pattern.

I had to use thin yarn and a hook to crochet it, moreover the pineapple pattern was a little complicated.

Usually, I make mistakes when I crochet with simple patterns because since I feel I already memorized the patterns, so it makes me careless as I crochet it quickly. As a result, I have to untie the crocheted cloth and then endure a long time to do the same over again.

When I crocheted the doily with a pineapple pattern, I tried to be careful, so I checked the pattern many times because I know it is very complicated. Therefore, I rarely made a mistake in spite of the complicated pineapple pattern.

I didn't crochet a pineapple pattern as quickly as I did a simple pattern but I finished crocheting the doily with a pineapple one sooner than latter. There is an old saying, "More haste, less speed."

Our crochet teacher often told us that we shouldn't hasten in crocheting and reexamine our work as well as our life. I remember her words whenever I make careless mistakes, especially when I have to untie a lot. I think crocheting sometimes symbolizes a human life.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿